We are happy to offer you our free Welcome Program, consisting of Tharu village tour, elephants’ stables tour and sunset point view. At your request, we can provide professional local guides, with a lot of knowledge and experience regarding Chitwan National Park wildlife. There are many things to do. Here is a brief list of activities:
- Jeep safari (half day or full day) – only in the season time;
- Elephant ride (outside and inside the park);
- Long jungle walk (1 to 7 days) inside the park, with simple accommodation overnight, one of the lifetime experiences;
- Canoeing + jungle walk + Elephant Breading Center Tour;
- Tharu village and Tharu museum, visit by ox cart ride;
- Overnight tower stay;
- Elephant Breading Center visit by jeep or bicycle;
- Elephant bath;
- Visit to 20.000 Lake, by jeep or bicycle;
- Chitwan Hill trekk;
- Homestay in the Tharu village;
- Bird watching tour.
We do for you the park permit arrangements.